The Big Tech Question is looking for a new team member to join our fast-growing site.
We’re looking for someone to join us on a freelance basis, who has the following skills:
- The ability to shoot, present and edit short ‘how to’ videos
- Great social media skills, with the proven ability to attract audiences on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social networks
- The talent to write concise, jargon-free tech advice with a splash of personality
- A passion for technology
- The ability to work independently, but also as part of a hard-working, remote team
We will offer you:
- A competitive, fixed monthly fee – no dubious pay-per-click or pay-per-view commission schemes
- The chance to work with experienced website/magazine editors with a combined 40 years of experience in the media industry
- Access to industry events and the latest technology releases
- The chance to showcase your talent to a wide audience
We can be flexible on working hours. In fact, we can be flexible on just about anything, other than a desire to produce high-quality content.
We don’t even want to see your CV, at least not yet. Instead, send us a video or write us an article in which you solve any technology problem to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you if we like what we see. (And, to be clear, we’re not going to rip you off and use it on our site… unless you get the job.)