If you’re a dedicated Potterhead, then you may be excited by the idea of a 20th anniversary Harry Potter reunion for many of the original cast. It’s streaming from 1st January 2022 and stars Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson, as well as many others.
Here is the trailer to give you a taste of what to expect:
In the US, it’s available on HBO Max, but this isn’t a service available in the UK. So how can you watch it here?
Can I watch the Harry Potter reunion in the UK?
Yes. The show will be streaming in the UK on Sky Max, the replacement channel for Sky One.
Alternatively, you can stream it with Now, if you have the Entertainment membership.
Can I watch it for free?
Yes. Now has a seven-day trial available, although we can’t guarantee that this will still be the case nearer to the New Year.
The Now Entertainment membership is normally £9.99 per month and the Boost membership (which allows you to access NOW on multiple devices and in full HD with surround sound) is an extra £5. So, for a week you can get this for free, afterwards you pay £14.99 per month, if you don’t cancel your membership.
Of course, this doesn’t just give you access to the Harry Potter reunion but many other channels and shows in total.
How to sign up for Now
- Create an account on the Now website.
- Now signed in, head to the membership page.
- Find the Entertainment membership and click on the “Start free trial” button next to it.
- On the next page, add the Boost trial to your order.
- You can watch Now via the company’s own streaming stick or with an app on a mobile device (the Now app is available on both Android and Apple devices), TV (e.g. LG, Samsung and Sony smart TVs) or existing streaming device (Apple TV, FireTV, etc.).
Make sure you cancel within seven days if you do not want to pay anything after the trial.
If you want to have more than a week of Now access at the best price, head into the Membership Offers page. For example, I’m being offered one month of Entertainment and Cinema for £4.99.